Best Pumpkin Smoothie Ever
I don’t know about you but I love how many different things that can be done with Pumpkins. They are a great versatile and the perfect fall treat. I know for me I love pumpkin in a bunch of different ways. It will warm you from your head to your toes! Play around with the recipe. I know I like mine to have a more robust flavor so I add whatever I feel tastes good to me.
This one is a sweet treat.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 Banana (optional)
- ½ cup Pineapple, juice or fresh (optional)
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (honey can be substituted)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (if you don’t have pumpkin pie spice) use ½ tsp ginger, ½ tsp of nutmeg